Green Satin Glove
Powdered hand soap with borax
A combination of milled coconut oil soap and borax, blended to a uniform, non-caking powder, with a pleasant fragrance during and after its use. The coconut soap produces a rich soil suspending lather. With all the coconut oils’ glycerin retained, it leaves hands soft and satin like. The borax gives gentle scrubbing action to remove dirt, grease, grime, stains and odors, then dissolves for complete rinsing.
- Coconut Oil Soap: Uses refined coconut oil, known to lather better and clean better than cheaper ingredients, and coconut oil is a renewable resource, thus environmentally preferred.
- Glycerin Retained: Glycerin makes soap gentle to the skin. It is a natural emollient that some soap manufacturers extract and sell or use for other purposes.
- Contains Borax: Borax is a crystalline deposit also created by nature. It acts as gentle scrubbers as used, then dissolves so as not to block drains and traps.
- Retail Shaker Cans: Packaged in completely waterproof plastic shaker cans holding 1 pound, allowing easy, convenient use and refilling from the 5 pound bulk pack.
- Easy, Thorough Rinsing: The borax crystal scrubbers break down in use, to rinse away completely leaving skin refreshingly clean.